Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just Random Thoughts

Okay I haven't written in awhile and because all the kids are gone, I might as well write what I'm thinking. October is one of my favorite months and the reason is because It's when I first started dating my husband (October 21, 2001) Yes, it's almost been 8 yrs! It seems longer then that. Also our wedding anniversary is the 22nd of this month which will make 4 yrs. I'm excited because we have something special planned that weekend. We were planning on going to the outer islands but changed our minds to save money. Instead we are doing a "staycation" yes, we will playing tourist here on own island! We will be staying at a hotel in Waikiki for 2 nights. Our plans include going to Hanauma Bay to snorkel & Riding ATV's (for the first time) at Kualoa Ranch. They have filmed some well known movies there so this should be exciting. Cant wait to go and reconnect with hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment